MENU

Slide

#OllieTheSheltie: Puppy haul on KOHEPETS!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

"OH, THE MAILMAN IS HERE? IT MUST BE FOR ME, I'll GO GET THE DOOR, WOOF!"

I'm not sure if you've seen my #PuppyHaul(s) on instagram, here is #PuppyHaul 1, #PuppyHaul 2 , but I really love love love shopping online and buying all sorts of random (and necessary) shit for my pup (and myself of course)!

When I first discovered KOHEPETS, an online pet supply store, I recalled reading on Holly Jean's blog about how she pampers her pup Lola and treating her to a variety of treats and food. 

I pretty much had enough of running to the nearest pet store only to find that they don't specifically stock this brand or that product which I read reviews of online and wanted to get for Ollie and going home feeling disappointed, so I was checking out KOHEPETS site and to my pleasant surprise, they stock an impressive range of brands and products that I was planning to get!

Fast forward just 2 days after submitting my order (they accept cash on delivery or card payment on their site), #PuppyHaul 3 came:


KOHEPETS provides FREE 2-day delivery with purchase of $60.00 (which honestly is not hard to hit at all if you're shopping for 1-2 months worth of food/treats/supplements/toys at a time!)


I ordered a bunch of different brands of canned food for Ollie to try!
Wellness, Merrick, NUTRIPE and Really Pet Food.

I was previously researching on dog food and read about some of the higher quality dog food brands but I was not able to find some of these brands in some pet stores that I went to, but KOHEPETS stocks an array of popular and good brands such as Merrick and Wellness. These are 2 out of 5 top-rated dog food brands.

I'll definitely get my kibbles from them when I run out of my current bag.
Currently we have tried Wellness, Just For Puppy canned food mixed with his kibbles and Ollie just sluuuuuurps it up.


Awwww! You and your happy lil' tum tum!


Treats is a must-have around the house now that we're doing potty/obedience training at the moment, he's pretty food motivated- so lucky us! But this little guy way too smaaaaaart can, he wouldn't do sit or down if we don't have any treats in our hands and this dog KNOWS if you're trying to trick him! LOL

The first bag of treats I bought him when he came home with us was the Absolute Holistic Duck Jerky Sushi and he likes that stuff so I ordered the lamb version too. The Wellness Petite treats sounded yummy to me, one of my favorite combinations - apple + cinnamon! And I like that these are small enough that Ollie wouldn't get full too quickly on treats while training that it ruins his appetite for his next meal.

There are so many interesting brands/range of treats available, I'll definitely try other brands/flavors on my next order!


Toys toys toys! 

They stock a pretty comprehensive range and brands such as KONG as well, whereas Pets Lovers only carry a super limited, select few items from KONG, KOHEPETS has almost the full range I believe! Previously I was considering ordering some of their toys from Amazon previously but now I don't have to! 

The KONG WOBBLER is pretty useful to get your pup to eat his meals, Ollie wouldn't eat his dry kibbles if it wasn't mixed with wet food topping, if you put down a bowl of dry kibbles he would just ignore it. He would only have the dry kibble with a fun interactive toy such as the KONG WOBBLER. I can put up to 2 cups of kibble in there with no problem at all.


The KONG CuteSeas Octopus legs has this crinkly sounding material in the legs when you move it around and I love that it looks absolutely hilarious!

OK... Ollie,  dude could you just please. chill. out.


I was about to take a shot when he literally just bounced on and attacked his new Dogstagram toy!
He's totally into soft toys that he can really chew into and with the crinkly noise and squeaker in there, it seems like it's totally satisfying to chew on, just right up his alley.


This post is in collaboration with KOHEPETS.COM.SG
10% off your next order on KOHEPETS for TheLuckiestChick readers!
Quote "FIDELIS10" upon checkout.
Promo applies till 30 Nov 2016.

♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: